Wednesday, January 14, 2015

The Hungry



I hate to say this but I actually miss the cold 6am mornings where I'd struggle to breathe after splashing cold water on to my face. The many times I'll forget to bring my Biology textbook to class and the many moments when I'd come to class late because I was planning world domination (dealing with club work, paper work and other miscellaneous odd duties) during my self-extended recess and my Chemistry teacher's disappointed look when I make my walk of shame into class while people stare at me as if I had killed a man.

The grass is always greener on the other side and I can tell you I really wish I had somewhat of an obligation to do something at the moment. A chore, homework, a job; something to keep me busy so I could do something productive other than spend money that's not mine.

Looking for a job at this point of time has been a definite struggle and I can tell you I'm desperate as ever to get one. Going through interview after interview, hoping for a call after is like expecting me to clean my room (which at this point makes me feel disgusted). Well, on a lighter more enthusiastic note, I went for a job interview with Naomi at 'Inside Scoop' a new ice-cream joint near my house with the cutest ambiance and probably the best waffles in town. The interview was exceptionally interesting with me being showed two middle fingers and the main topic of life in general perspective. It was a good one and a half hours spent.

Also, been selling old SPM books at the school bus stop and managed to make RM60 after an hour a day for 3 days of shamelessly yelling "OLD SPM BOOKS FOR SALE!" at random students. Oh well, they can't judge me cos I'm not in high school anymore so I guess it doesn't really matter.

Jane

No comments:

Post a Comment