Monday, December 1, 2014

Thoughtful thoughts

Is it true that if it’s not meant to be, it’s not meant to be? Throw out your stupid cliché on how this is about a relationship. I’m just saying, generally. If the man doesn’t want you to do it, it’s not happening. That’s what I’m saying. It doesn’t matter how good a person you are or how you treat your pals. Your fate will be the same. The whole ‘buat baik, dibalas baik’ thing isn’t true I’m sure because good things happen to bad people who don’t deserve it. Though, that’s beside my point. My point is, if you were to be the best of the good, and you did nothing wrong, would you think for a second think that your friends might treat you with more compassion. Well, I’m sure nobody expects bad to befall them and the world to fall at their feet and sometimes even more. Well, you may do great things but never expect the same good to befall you. Just don’t. Expectation is a doorway to disappointment.

Jane.

PS: Daria has consumed me.

No comments:

Post a Comment