Tuesday, December 16, 2014

The Unproductive, Lazy and Not So Deprived



























So besides getting out of bed late on a daily basis, I've been tucking myself in at odd hours. Eye bags have been more prevalent than  during SPM season and I'm far to lazy to put on make up to cover up any of my creases, especially with my bangs, you can now ignore my non-existent eyebrows even more. The most I put on my face is probably water and lipstick just cos I think it makes me feel like Jane Lane (Yea, I'm obsessed. Shut up.) Youth camp was really great but falling asleep was horribly hard as well as getting up given my odd internal body clock being as screwed up as it is. Well, my birthday was pretty cool, the company was great and the presents were a bonus. I should probably formulate a plan for world domination or maybe get a job and get my driver's license (or at least start by taking my first shower of the day at 2.27pm). Productivity level: 0. Great job Jane.

Jane.

No comments:

Post a Comment