Thursday, March 19, 2015

The Craze



Fitness has never been it for me. I can't go swimming or jogging for more than 15 minutes without going nauseous; which only tells you how fit I am.

What with sportswear as normal wear and Nike's Roshe Runs selling like Justin Bieber tickets in 2010 (I had to google when he released 'Baby' to get that just so you know), it's obvious I've succumbed to society's latest trend; fitness.

For whatever reason, be it insecurities, peer pressure or my lack of physical health, I really can't believe I worked out two days ago. Using one of my mom's exercise DVDs by Jillian Michaels called, '6 Week, 6 Pack', I can tell you I passed out on the floor after 18 minutes of pure torture. It was like eating curry, except that I don't like exercise and I'd rather chug curry down my throat than exercise.

However, I am genuinely trying to make a change in my lifestyle. As surprising as it seems. I think my overly sedentary lifestyle has gotten to me and I'm having a mid-quarter life crisis.

On other matters, I have not blogged in the longest time on this space. Driving has been an extreme pain but I was surprised my lesson today went better than expected. I just hope transitioning to an auto car isn't too hard (driving a manual car or as the Americans call it, a 'stick shift').

Also, the new 'Paper Towns' trailer reminds me of 'Perks of Being A Wallflower'. Probably the first John Green flick I'm going to watch. No, I didn't watch 'The Fault in Our Stars' due refusal caused by hipster brain.

Jane

PS:

hipster brain
noun
the part of brain that avoids mainstream stuff 

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I read your comment on my e-mail (I didn't remove your comment... idk what happened to it). But I get where you're coming from. I honestly wish I has your optimism to stay healthy seriously. Thanks for the encouragement. Appreciate it loads <3

      Delete